Sunday, January 4, 2009

What's in a Name Challenge


I've decided to join the What's in a name? 2 reading challenge. I've never done any kind of challenge before and it sounds like a lot of fun. I have lists of hundreds of books that I would like to read, so it was easy for me to pick a book to fit each category.

The Challenge: Choose one book from each of the following categories.

1. A book with a "profession" in its title.
my pick: The Third Policeman by Flann O'Brien

2. A book with a "time of day" in its title.
my pick: That Night by Alice McDermott

3. A book with a "relative" in its title.
my pick: The Fifth Child by Doris Lessing

4. A book with a "body part" in its title.
my pick: White Teeth by Zadie Smith

5. A book with a "building" in its title.
my pick: Blackbird House by Alice Hoffman

6. A book with a "medical condition" in its title.
my pick: The Plague by Albert Camus

No comments: